There are different types of devices that an individual can install into their computer. It basically acts as a command manager of the computer. It is a program which controls the commands and the device for which it needs to be installed. There are different device drivers for computers, printers, etc. Sometimes the device drivers are already installed in the operating system and sometimes an individual has to install it. Every computer and the operating system has their own way of installing and here you will learn that how you can download and install device drivers into the Dell computer using Dell Download manager. This will also help you to update the firmware and install the updates on the computer. You need to carefully go through the steps given and implement them accordingly. And if the need occurs, you could reach out to the Dell Customer service any time you wish for.
Steps to install device drivers with the Dell Download Manager
Step 1- Locating the device driver
- You first need to locate the device drivers by navigating to the ‘’Dell Product Selection Page”
- Choose the device by entering the Express service code or the Service Tag in the given option
- After that go to the Drivers and Download page and find the device driver by following the on-screen prompts.
Step 2- Downloading the device driver
- Choose to download the file that you had selected
- Agree to terms and conditions and the license agreement
- If you are installing the device driver for the first, then you have to install the Download Manager prior to this.
- After this, once both downloads are complete save the file to a preferred location.
Step 3- Installing the device drivers
- After the download is complete, move to the place where you had saved the file, and choose the file and install it in this system.
- Make sure to disable the anti-virus software for some time if it is stopping the installation process.
- After that, you will get a zip folder. Select the files and make a new folder where you wish to unzip the files.
- After that follow the on-screen instructions and then restart5 the system to let the changes take its effect.
By implementing these solutions, you can easily install the Dell driver in Dell. The steps are really easy, and you just need a robust net connection for the process to carry on smoothly, especially when you are in the second step. And one thing that you need to keep in mind that if you do not have Dell Download manager, and you are installing the drivers for the first time, then your surely need to install the Download manager first and then proceed, as already described.